From your terminal:
wget -O - https://www.uvolante.org/apt/uvolante.pub.key | sudo apt-key add - sudo wget -O /etc/apt/sources.list.d/uvolante.list https://www.uvolante.org/apt/uvolante.list sudo apt-get update
A set of tools to study gzip/DEFLATE compression.
1st year Structured Programming
This is a lightweight overlay to the SDL library required for some practical works.
To install it on your debian/Ubuntu system:
- Make sure you have added the relevant repository to your system, as explained above;
- Install the package from your terminal:
sudo apt install libsdl2-phelma
You may need to update the
Makefile of the practical works accordingly. More on this later if needed.
2nd year MIPS toolchain
You shouldn’t need this. However, just in case:
wget https://www.uvolante.org/apt/build-toolchain.sh chmod +x build-toolchain.sh ./build-toolchain.sh
Please ensure you have:
- enough broadband (~180MiB must be downloaded);
- a few GiB of free disk space (will be only temporarily needed);
- roughly one hour of free time.